April is here! For The Dandelion Patch that means wedding season is in full swing and we’ve got a month full of fun events and holidays. Here are six things we’re looking forward to this April:
1. Easter – Sunday, April 5th – Who wouldn’t love a holiday filled with pretty pastels, sweet treats, cute bunnies, and egg hunts!
Featured Below: Studio DIY
2. Tips on Tuesday in Vienna – Tuesday, April 7th – Don’t forget to sign up soon as spots are limited!
3. Flowers! We can’t wait for warmer weather and all of the colorful blooms that come along with it, especially tulips like these!!
Featured Below: The Pink Pagoda
4. Washington Wedding Experience – Sunday, April 19th
5. Tips on Tuesday in Georgetown – Tuesday April 21st – Reserve your spot now! We can’t wait to hear what Julianne and the panel have to say!
6. Georgetown French Market – Friday, April 24th & Saturday April 25th –
We can’t wait to see you around town this month! Keep following us on Instagram and Pinterest @TheDandelionPatch for more spring updates!