Hey there, Valentine! Welcome to part 2 of Heart Week. If you have a sweet tooth like we do you’ll love these ideas for Valentine’s Day. Impress yourself or your secret admirer with any of these sweet treats!
1. Make the classic sweethearts extraordinary! Create a valentine’s inspired popcorn or chocolate heart bark:
Featured Below: Gimme Some Oven
Featured Below: Bake at 350
2. Get creative and make your own cookie sweethearts to give out as valentines!
Featured Below: The House that Lars Built
3. Make breakfast special with these pink heart-shaped waffles, then whip up this sweet and salty pretzel snack!
Featured Below Left: Almond Corner – Below Right: Leanne Bakes
4. You can never go wrong with cupcakes…try these shortcake cupcakes this Valentine’s day.
Featured Below: The Cupcake Daily Blog
5. Impress anyone with some homemade PINK chocolate chip cookies.
Featured Below: Sally’s Baking Addiction
Bon appétit, mes amours! Keep following us on Instagram @TheDandelionPatch to stay tuned for Heart Week part 3!